Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Isis Red Carpet Collection Wig Review


Isis Red Carpet Collection Wig Video Brief Review


  • This is a Isis Red Carpet Collection Wig that i got from Elevate Styles (http://elevatestyles.com/).
  • Elevate Styles is a on-line hair company on the Internet that stocks wigs in very affordable rates.
  • The name of this one is Tanzie It is a lace front wigs with the color code F230/33, though I should mention that it is available in many different colors.
  • I simply love the curl pattern and that it is heat resistant.
  • For new first timers or simply for reference, there are explicit instructions on the back portion of the packet.
  • They also include a tape though I never use tape.
  • It is very bouncy and is simple gorgeous and the color that I have chosen makes it look all the better.
  • I cut the lace once I received the wig, you can too if you wish.
  • It is simple and easy to wear using the 3 combs and the adjustable straps provided.
  • Speaking for myself, I love hair in the face that this wig style does have. In fact it is simply great all over.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much you have given the great blogs site by which we can get more advantage.

    online shop

    ReplyDelete